DARE DARE

Simply Amazing

I find this animation to have a powerful message seeded within the great music. Great creation.

(one thing I am wondering is why I see 2 different versions of this on newgrounds though. Watch out for copiers)

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Pretty good show

Listen people who post bad scores if your favorite didn't win, SHUT UP! Just because your favorite didn't get the greatest score doesn't mean you can whine about how unfair the show is, its an award show, not an "Lets take our opinion from some random user".

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Truly amazing!

I am at a loss for words at this video. It is definitely the most stylized animation I have ever seen and is an instant favorite. Keep up with the good work!

Such is Life... Such is Life...

Now that is funny

Amazing idea. This video excelled in many levels, and the story might just be the best...I dont see how this is a copy of finding nemo though(review below) But, good job man.

Dick or Treat! Dick or Treat!

....interesting

Wasup with the shower of sperm dude. What, is half his body weight babygravy?

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Sorta...awkward.

I didn't like it that much, more awkward than funny...coulda spent more time on it too.

GoldenClock responds:

WHY!?!? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY I SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME ON IT

The Last Fight The Last Fight

So close

An amazing story line, amazing video angles, and amazing story telling techniques but it seems that your ability in flash just isn't up to par with the imagination of your mind. Keep working at it and soon you will be making 5 star videos all the time. I sense a future artist here.

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Amazing

This is an inspiring piece of work. Definitley one of the better ones I have ever seen!

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

Cool

Pretty cool but just a bit short. You could actually make an online game bout this.